Triple Supercar Thrill plus High Speed Passenger Ride and Photo
Buckle up for the ultimate driving experience with a Triple Supercar Thrill plus High Speed Passenger Ride and Photo. You’ll have your pick from the world’s top supercars like sleek Ferraris, stunning Lamborghinis, luxurious Aston Martins, sporty Porsches and many more.
Supercars might vary by location, but with weekend and weekday availability included at no extra cost – and venues available up and down the nation – you can pick what’s best for you. You’ll get to drive a total of up to 18 miles in your chosen cars, so you’ll have plenty of time to get the adrenaline flowing at your chosen venue.
You’ll also strap in for a High Speed Passenger Ride from your professional instructor in a performance saloon. Your incredible driving package also includes a photograph of you speeding around the track in a magnificent supercar, the perfect keepsake to remember your extraordinary experience.
- Minimum age: 17 (under 18s need parental/guardian consent)
- Guidelines are that you should be between 5ft and 6ft 4in with a maximum weight of 18 stone to be safe and comfortable to drive. These may vary by venue, so please check at the time of booking.
- All participants must hold a full UK driving licence and present the original on the day of the experience. International licences will be accepted.
- Some driving operators require customers to complete an Indemnity/Damage waiver form on the day of the experience. This may state that the driver will be liable for a fixed amount of costs should they damage the vehicle whilst driving. Most of these suppliers are able to provide Indemnity/Damage Waiver at a small additional fee (usually £20-£45) payable on site.
- The experience is available on selected weekdays and weekends throughout the year, depending on location.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the date of issue.
- Scotland (Edinburgh, East Fortune, Crail, Lochgelly, Fife),
- Cornwall (Perranporth), Cumbria (Carlisle), Derbyshire (Derby)
- Devon (Honiton), Essex (North Weald, Saffron Walden)
- Hampshire (Aldershot), Hertfordshire (Hemel Hempstead)
- Kent (Lydden Hill), Lancashire (Wigan)
- Leicestershire (Leicester, Loughborough)
- Lincolnshire (Gainsborough)
- Norfolk (Norwich)
- North Yorkshire (Middlesborough, York, Elvington)
- Northamptonshire (Northampton)
- Oxfordshire (Abingdon, Upper Heyford, Bicester and Chipping Norton)
- Wales (Llandow)
- Staffordshire (Lichfield)
- Staffordshire (Seighford)
- Suffolk (Bury St Edmunds, Ipswich, Wattisham, Woodbridge)
- Surrey (Cranleigh)
- Tyne and Wear (Sunderland)
- Warwickshire (Kenilworth)
- Gloucestershire (Cirencester)