Returns Policy - We operate a no-quibble money-back guarantee - as simple as that!
If you would like to return an item / items to us after you have bought it - that is not a problem. Please just follow the instructions as detailed below.
- Complete all the information required on our Returns Form, CLICK HERE to download the form (It will open in a new window)
- We ask that returned items are in a saleable condition and in the original undamaged packaging. Personalised, made-to-order, self-assembly or personal under garments cannot be refunded or exchanged unless faulty.
- We are happy to offer a full refund on items returned to us within 30 days of the order being placed. For items purchased as Christmas presents (from 1st September), we will offer refunds on items returned before the end of January.
- Please enclose the Returns Form detailing reason for return and action required. Please make sure that your Order Number is on the Return Form and Returns Label as we are unable to process the Return without this number.
- Cut off the label below and affix to the parcel. Don’t forget to enclose this returns form in the package before you seal it up.
- Take the package to the counter in your local post office.
- Please note that if the parcel is over 2kg in weight it cannot be returned by Royal Mail please contact our Customer Services department on 01935 815195 if you wish to return a large or heavy item to us.
The Present Finder will only accept responsibility for the cost of returning any faulty items.
- Please note, you are responsible for the goods until they reach us, which is why it is important to obtain a Certificate of Posting from the Post Office, so you can make a claim if the package is lost during its journey back to us.
- Please be aware that certain suppliers charge The Present Finder a re-stocking fee for returning items and unfortunately, we have to pass this on to our customers. This is when an item is despatched to a customer directly from our supplier.
If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us
Tel: 01935 815195