The Fourth Samurai Escape Game for 2 with Escape Hunt
Step into ancient Japan and immerse yourselves in 60 minutes of adrenaline-fuelled entertainment, with The Fourth Samurai Escape Game for 2 with Escape Hunt.
The Imperial Emperor has ordered you, his most trusted samurai warriors, to defeat the evil warlord Tanaka Masamune. But be warned, Tanaka is no ordinary enemy: he’s protected by a powerful curse, and the only way to beat him is to steal the magic stone from the handle of his sword. First, however, you’ll have to work out how to escape from the dungeon that his henchmen have thrown you into.
Solving mind-bending puzzles and working against the ticking clock, this fully immersive game requires plenty of teamwork and creativity, and promises to be a total hit for your next day out.
When you join an Escape Hunt, you and your teammates will have just 60 minutes to solve a series of mind-bending puzzles in an attempt to escape. Your survival instincts will be tested against a series of amazing challenges. The adrenaline’s pumping. The clock’s ticking. Are you ready to Escape Hunt?
As soon as the door closes behind you, you’ll have 60 minutes to uncover a series of clues and solve fiendishly clever puzzles to escape!
Order by 19th December for Christmas delivery.
- The Fourth Samurai Escape Game for 2 people
- 60 minute, fully immersive experience
- Welcome briefing
- Uncover clues and solve mind-bending puzzles to escape the room
- 5* reviews and excellent customer service
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
- Avon - Bristol
- Scotland - Edinburgh
- Greater Manchester - Manchester
- Oxfordshire - Oxford
- West Midlands - Birmingham
- West Yorkshire - Leeds
- Minimum age: 10 (under 16s must be accompanied by a participating adult over 18)
- If the Escape Hunt staff believe any of the participants to be intoxicated or are behaving in an aggressive, abusive or threatening way towards either Escape Hunt staff or any other customers they reserve the right to cancel your booking with no refund
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- The experience is available seven days a week. Exclusions including Saturdays 11.00 to 17.00 will apply.
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.