The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience for 2 in London
Take on the most exciting adventure yet with The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience for 2. This fantastic brand-new experience, based on the epic 90s TV show, will have you running, yelling, completing exciting challenges and even donning some sensational satin bomber jackets.
It’s a frenetic, funny, and thoroughly immersive test of your mental and physical abilities. You’ll head through the Industrial, Futuristic, Medieval and Aztec zones, before facing up to the final test in The Crystal Dome. Your professional Maze Master will make sure that the experience is completely tailored to you – no two visits to the maze are the same! this all-new experience gives you the chance to relieve the 90s’ greatest TV adventures.
The more challenges you complete successfully, the more Crystals you win, and the more time you’ll have for the final test in the Crystal Dome. You and your team must work together to grab as many tokens as you can. Sound simple? The Dome’s very strong fans ensure that it really isn’t.
Order by 19th December for Christmas delivery.
- The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience for 2
- Relive the 90s’ most exciting TV challenges
- Brand new games and challenges across four zones
- Thoroughly immersive, fun and exciting experience
- Experience gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
- Minimum age: 13 (under 18s must be accompanied by a participating parent or guardian)
- The Crystal Maze LIVE Experience involves some strenuous activity and confined spaces and may not be suitable for some audience members. Pregnancy prohibits participation - Including ticket holders becoming pregnant between time of booking and date booked
- If you have a disability or any pre-existing injuries or illnesses you must mention it when making your booking. If you are able to take part you will need to follow any reasonable instructions to allow you to take part in the activity safely
- Intoxicated guests will not be granted admittance. Alcohol should not be consumed before visiting the maze. They reserve the right to refuse admission to any guest under the influence of alcohol. This is for not only your health and safety, but the enjoyment of the maze by all
- Once a booking is made it cannot be changed or refunded
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- The experience is available with time slots from 10.00 to 22.00 seven days a week from Spring 2019 and must be pre-booked. Date restrictions may apply.
- We advise you to book three to five months in advance to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on your voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow approximately 1 hour 10 minutes for the experience but you are welcome to stay in the bar afterwards to celebrate your success.