The Bear Grylls Adventure - Snorkel for 2
Get ready to take on an unforgettable underwater adventure and travel beneath the waves with The Bear Grylls Adventure Snorkel for 2.
Dive into the unknown for a 60 minute snorkelling activity session where you will discover the wonders of a tropical reef, which is home to over 1,000 species of weird and wonderful tropical creatures.
You’ll be kitted out by Bear’s pro dive team, before submerging into the blue. You’ll get up close and personal with the likes of Blacktip Reef Sharks and majestic Rays, with nothing but a snorkel cage between you and the tank’s remarkable aquatic inhabitants. Escape the ordinary and get ready for a day that’ll leave you buzzing long after it’s finished
Once back on dry land, you can test yourself against Bear's infamous Royal Marines-inspired assault course.
- The Bear Grylls Adventure Snorkel for 2
- Expert instruction and safety briefing followed by warm up and skills session
- 25 minute dive in a snorkel cage
- All dive and safety equipment provided
- Brief by the pro dive team
- Unlimited use of the Royal Marines-inspired assault course
- Experience voucher gift pack including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
- West Midlands - Birmingham
- Minimum age: 8 (under 18s will need permission from a parent/guardian to complete pre-visit documents (online). Those under 16 will need to be accompanied by a guardian over 18 on the day (either as a spectator or participant) 16 and 17 year olds can visit unaccompanied)
- The experience is not suitable for pregnant women
- You must have a reasonable level of fitness
- Visitors taking part in Snorkel are required to complete a Medical declaration form
- To snorkel safely, you should not be extremely overweight or out of condition. Diving can be strenuous under certain conditions. Your respiratory and circulatory systems must be in good health. All body air spaces must be normal and healthy. A person with coronary disease, a current cold or congestion, epilepsy, a severe medical problem or who is under the influence of alcohol or drugs should not dive. If you have asthma, heart disease, other chronic medical conditions or you are taking medications on a regular basis, you should consult your doctor and the instructor before participating in this program, and on a regular basis thereafter upon completion
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- Full details available within the experience voucher gift pack