The Bear Grylls Adventure - High Ropes
Get ready to take on one of the Earth's greatest challenges and prepare to be pushed out of your comfort zone and inspired with The Bear Grylls Adventure High Ropes.
20 metres up, you’ll ascend via a zip wire out of a model chinook helicopter onto Bear’s incredible, one-of-a-kind high-ropes structure. Pick your route as you navigate over 36 obstacles for 60-minutes of nerve-jangling fun. Inspired by the famous military ‘Tarzan’ course, spanning 5 stories, you’ll zigzag across rolling beams, climb ladder bridges and cross snake steps, all way, way above the ground below.
Once the high ropes have been conquered you can test your strength and determination and tackle Bear’s legendary Royal Marines-inspired assault course.
Order by 19th December for Christmas delivery.
- High Ropes for 60 minutes,
- Experience Europe’s highest outdoor free roam ropes
- Unlimited use of the Royal Marine-inspired assault course
- Experience voucher gift pack, including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
- West Midlands - Birmingham
- Minimum age: 8 (under 18s will need permission from a parent/guardian to complete pre-visit documents (online) Those under 16 will need to be accompanied by a guardian over 18 on the day (either as a spectator or participant) 16 and 17 year olds can visit unaccompanied)
- Minimum height: 4ft 2in (1.3m)
- Maximum height: 6ft 7in (2.03m)
- Maximum weight: 21st 7lb (136kg)
- The experience is not suitable for pregnant women
- You must have a reasonable level of fitness
- Guests may find it difficult to fit into the high ropes harnesses even though they are within the weight limit due to their body shape. If you think you might have this issue please discuss when making your booking
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- Please allow 2 hours 30 minutes for the full experience.
- Your voucher is valid for 6 months from the issue date.
- Full details available within experience voucher gift pack