Felt Sewing Roll Craft Kit
Create your very own pretty sewing roll with this fab kit from Corinne Lapierre.
This felt Sewing Roll is a must have for all crafters of all abilities. With its subtle vintage colours and delicate folk-inspired embroidery it is as beautiful as it is useful.
This Sewing Roll folds in three and is closed with a pretty saddle stitch ribbon. It has pockets for buttons, thread, a thimble and scissors, needles and tape holders and even a detachable pin cushion. Everything you need to make it is in the box.
This kit will appeal to all crafters, including beginners, and anyone looking for an imaginative gift. However, you could double the happiness by making the sewing roll yourself, choosing the accessories, perhaps personalising it and giving it as a present to someone who is learning to sew. It will be cherished for years to come.
The Set Includes:
- 3 pieces of soft wool mix felt
- 4 lengths of DMC stranded cotton in coordinating colours
- saddle stitch ribbon
- hook and loop tape
- toy filling
- a needle
- detailed instructions, full scale template and stitch guide
- The finished sewing roll is approx 20 x 30 cm.
- Suitable from age 10, with some supervision and support. Contains a needle.
- The box is 21 x 14.5 x 6 cm and designed with postage in mind