Dolphin Watching for 2 in Ceredigion, Wales
There’s nothing quite as special as watching wildlife in its natural habitat, and with this Dolphin Watching for Two, you’ll have the chance to do just that, helping to support vital dolphin research all the while. Cardigan Bay is one of the best places in Europe for dolphin watching, and one of only two areas in the UK hosting a semi-resident population of bottlenose dolphins.
You’ll provided with a full commentary by your fully qualified skipper, who’ll take you to the most likely locations to spot a dolphin or two. A designated Special Area of Conservation, the location is recognised for its ecological importance and boasts a wide range of habitats and creatures. As well as dolphins, look out for harbour porpoises, Atlantic grey seals, sunfish and a variety of seabirds.
Although species sightings depend on the weather and time of year and can’t be guaranteed, nothing beats the anticipation of spotting one of these impressive wild animals.
- Dolphin Watching for Two
- One of only two areas of the UK hosting a semi-resident population of bottlenose dolphins
- The chance to also see harbour porpoise, Atlantic grey seals, sunfish and more
- Experience voucher gift pack, including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
- Minimum age: 6
- Maximum height: 6ft 4in
- Maximum weight: 17 stone
- A reasonable level of fitness is required, as you will need to step on and off the boat safely
- This experience is not suitable for those who are pregnant, have back or neck problems and those with osteoporosis as all boats can experience unpredictable movements that can aggravate medical conditions. You MUST inform us of such conditions
- Disable access is limited
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue
- Trips run daily, weather permitting, from Easter until the end of October.
- We recommend you book at least eight weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available before the expiry date listed on the voucher. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Each trips last 2 hours but passengers are asked to arrive 30 minutes prior to departure. Please allow two and half hours for the whole experience.