Dive with Sharks at Skegness Aquarium
Immerse yourself in the wonders of the underwater world, and Dive with Sharks at Skegness Aquarium.
With an experienced instructor on hand to guide you, you’ll be getting up close and personal with an array of incredible sea life species, from bat rays and unicorn fish to black tip reef sharks and zebra sharks. Kick things off learning scuba diving skills in the training pool, before taking the plunge in the aquarium’s newest attraction, the Lost Lagoon, and heading under the waves in the Coral Ocean. Get ready to join the underwater adventures and immerse yourself in the magic of sea life with this incredible, adrenalin-fuelled experience.
Following your Dive with the Sharks you can explore the wonders of Skegness Aquarium, home to an array of fascinating sea species and interactive features. Walk under the waves, discover little-known creatures and see some of the aquarium’s fantastic attractions, including the brand new Lost Lagoon.
- Diving with Sharks Experience at Skegness Aquarium
- Entry to the Skegness Aquarium for 1 dive experience participant and 1 spectator
- Briefing and training with an experienced instructor
- Take the plunge in the Lost Lagoon and the Coral Ocean display
- Supported by the British Sub Aqua Club (BSAC) and the Shark Trust
- 50% off BSAC Ocean Diver materials if the participant decides to continue their diving adventure
- A free ‘#DoSomeFin’ T-Shirt with every full Shark Trust membership
- 25% discount on a returning Shark Educational Dive
- Experience voucher gift pack, including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
- Minimum age: 10 (under 16s must be accompanied by an adult).
- Maximum weight: 18 stone 10lb (120kg). It is the responsibility of the participant to ensure their weight is checked and below the maximum allowance before the date of the dive experience. The maximum weight restriction has been put in place to ensure the health and safety of both our customers and supervising staff in the event of any emergency.
- Depth limits could be enforced on 10 and 100 year olds based on physiological and psychological factors. These depth restrictions, if applied, do not affect the experience in any way.
- Depth restriction of 2 metres may apply for any participant not showing the required confidence to conduct the experience.
- No previous experience is required, although confidence in water is essential
- You will be required to complete a medical questionnaire. If answering 'no' to any question you will be unable to participate. Please seek medical advice from your GP if you suspect that the experience is medically unsuitable.
- Each paid participant may bring one free spectator. Additional spectators are charged at extra cost .
- All participants will be videoed during the dive.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary.
- This experience is available on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays 14.00 to 17.00, Saturdays and Sundays 10.00 to 13.00 and 14.00 to 17.00 throughout the year. Excluded dates may apply.
- Please allow up to 2 hours for the full experience, and a full day exploring the aquarium.
- Full details available within experience voucher gift pack.