Vineyard Tour, Tasting and Lunch for 2
Experience the world of English wine production with the Vineyard Tour, Tasting and Lunch. Along your interesting tour with an experienced tour guide you will learn all about the history of wine making and receive an overview of how the English make wine. Look at the differences in wine varieties and how the vineyard differs from continental ones, discussing problems such as climate and disease, harvesting and pruning. Also, learn how sparkling wine is made and about the removal of the sediment.
The experienced tour guide will lead you out into the vineyard for an overview of English wine production.This first part of the tour will take place inside in the event of inclement weather. You will visit the bottling plant and discover how the grape goes from vine to bottle and learn everything in between. After the tour, you will accompany the guide to the tasting room where several wines can be appreciated and any additional questions you may have can be answered.
You will visit the bottling plant and discover how the grape goes from vine to bottle and learn everything in between. Enjoy a guided tasting session of the vineyard’s own wines. A buffet lunch is also provided, and tea and coffee on arrival.
- Tea or coffee on arrival
- Winery Tour and Vineyard Tour (as part of a group) with an experienced member of staff
- Guided tasting of the vineyard’s own wines
- Delicious buffet lunch
- Experience voucher gift pack, including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
- Framlingham - Suffolk
- Hastings - East Sussex
- Minimum age: 18
- The Woodbridge, Suffolk venue is wheelchair accessible, at Hastings, East Sussex there is some slightly uneven ground in the vineyard, occasional steps and one flight of stairs to the tasting room
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- Framlingham, Suffolk - selected weekdays and Saturdays, April to September inclusive
- Hastings, East Sussex - most weekends and selected weekdays all year round
- Kindly note that there may also be occasional date exclusions in September and/or October as this is when the grape harvest takes place.
- It is recommended that you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow between 2 and 4 hours for the whole experience, including lunch.