Ultimate Free Roam Virtual Reality Experience for 2 at Zero Latency in Wimbledon, London
Get ready to step into a world outside your own, with this Ultimate Free Roam Virtual Reality Experience for Two at Zero Latency. Using state-of-the-art, exclusive VR equipment, you and a friend will be virtually transported to a city swarming with zombies.
Get ready to enter the game arena, where you’ll step into a virtual world swarming with zombies. You’ll need to have your wits about you as you navigate your way around the city and locate a cure, all whilst keeping zombie attacks at bay and defeating the final boss! With free-roam technology allowing you to navigate on foot around the virtual world, this is an immersive experience of epic proportions.
Afterwards, you’ll de-kit and debrief. Inspect your individual scores outside the arena, and unwind with a complimentary soft drink.
- Ultimate Free Roam Virtual Reality experience for two at Zero Latency
- State-of-the-art VR
- Navigate on foot around a virtual world
- Take on swarms of zombies and find a cure in a thrilling 45-minute session
- Enjoy a complimentary soft drink each
- Experience voucher gift pack, including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
- Minimum age 10 - under 14's must be accompanied by an adult
- Max group size of 8
- The experience is not suitable for wheelchair users or those with impaired vision
- Glasses cannot be worn with the headsets, however the headset lenses are adjustable
- Waiver must be signed prior to participation
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- Your experience is available all year round (closed Christmas Day and Boxing Day), Monday - Friday 11.00 to 22.00, Saturday 10.00 to 22.00 and Sunday 10.00 to 20.00. Exclusions may apply
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your booking time allow one hour for the full experience
- Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the date of issue