The Family Game
We constantly chat with our families. However, are we really connecting with them? The Family Game is the solution!
This is a game is expressly designed to help family gatherings live up to our highest hopes. It consists of a host of questions (chosen randomly with a dice) that kick-start the best sorts of conversations: ones in which we reconnect, say things we always meant to, laugh warmly together – and remember why family counts.
The cards cover five categories:
Questions cover topics such as:
- What would the movie of your family be called?
- To whom have you been a bit too moody?
- How would you like to evolve?
- What was your favourite time of day when you were little?
- If you could be forgiven for something, what would it be?
- 100 playing cards with dice
- Suitable for ages 12+
- Instruction card included
- Size: 10 x 9 x 6 cms approx.