Winery & Brewery Tour For 2 with Tastings
Discover how wine, ale and liqueurs are made with this fantastic Winery and Brewery Tour for Two. Surrounded by stunning Oxfordshire countryside, you’ll take a behind-the-scenes tour with a knowledgeable guide to learn the ins and outs of grape pressing, fermentation, bottling and labelling.
All that exploring’s thirsty work, so afterwards you’ll get down to the serious business of tasting some delicious fine wines, English ales and unique liqueurs in the Tasting Room. There's plenty of time to browse the shop, should you want to purchase any bottles to take home. The perfect day out for any wine buffs, ale enthusiasts or spirit lovers!
- Tour of Winery and Brewery
- Visit the bottling and labelling hall
- Tutored tasting of 3 to 4 of each of their Wines, Ales and Liqueurs
- 10% discount on any wines, ales and liqueurs purchased from the cellar shop on the day of your tour
- Experience voucher gift pack, including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
- Minimum age: 18
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- Please allow 2 hours 30 minutes for the full experience.
- Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the issue date.
- This experience is available on most weekdays and weekends throughout the year. Please contact the supplier at the time of booking for updated availability.
- Full details available within experience voucher gift pack