The Little Book of Trumpisms - The Worst Of Donald Trump
- The very best (or is that worst?) of Trump's musings.
- Trump on politics, global warming, success, celebrities and himself.
- A hilarious insight into the mind of the leader of the free world.
Price in GBP
- We currently have 6 in stock.
Price guide in other currencies
See all our
See all ourBooks
The Little Book of Trumpisms - The Best Of Donald Trump
This hilarious and horrific Little Book of Trumpisms is filled with the very best (or the very worst - depending how you look at it!) of Donald Trump's no-holds-barred opinions!
A collection of his most controversial, and downright offensive musings from the President of the US. Including Trump on success, "If you don't tell people about your success, they probably won't know about it.". On his opponents, "Hilary Clinton was the worst secretary of state in the history of the United States." - charming! On global warming, "It's really cold outside. Man, we could use a big fat dose of global warming." And his regal opinion of himself, "Part of the beauty of me is that I'm very rich."!
A terrifying insight into the mind of the man who is leader of the free world, but a hilarious read for anyone with a passion for America's current affairs.
- Paperback: 120 pages
- Publisher: Portico (28 April 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1911042386
- ISBN-13: 978-1911042389
- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 19.8 cm