The Ladybird Book of the WIFE - Books for Grown-Ups series
- Taken from the new Books for Grown-Ups series.
- A tongue in cheek guide for any loving wife.
- "After a tiring day of inventing, the wife needs reviving with wine."
Price in GBP
- More than 10 in stock.
Price guide in other currencies
See all our
See all ourBooks
The Ladybird Book of the WIFE - Books for Grown-Ups series.
This charming book is the latest in the series of ladybird books which have been specially planned to help grown-ups tackle modern problems in the world around them. The children's favourites have been redesigned, with nursery rhymes and motor cars being replaced with hilarious commentary on the life of a loving wife.
This lighthearted guide features original images from the Ladybird archives alongside tongue in cheek new text that's sure to make you giggle!
The ideal gift for any loving wife who needs some tongue in cheek advice, perfect reading to go with a glass of wine, of course!
- Hardcover: 56 pages
- Publisher: Michael Joseph (29 Oct. 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0718183541
- ISBN-13: 978-0718183547
- Product Dimensions: 16.3 x 1 x 17.6 cm