The Ladybird Book Of The MUM - Books for Grown-Ups Series
- The newest addition to the Books for Grown-Ups Series.
- A tongue in cheek guide for any hard working Mum.
- "A Mum has two very important jobs to do. One is to look after her children. The other is to do everything else as well."
Price in GBP
- We currently have 5 in stock.
Price guide in other currencies
See all our
See all ourBooks
The Ladybird Book of the Mum "How it Works" - Books for Grown-Ups Series.
This charming book is the very latest in the series of Ladybird books, which have been specially written to help grown ups tackle modern problems in the world around them. The children's favourites have been redesigned with nursery rhymes and motor cars being replaced with hilarious commentary on the life of our hard working Mums.
This light-hearted guide features original images from the Ladybird archive alongside witty new text that's sure to resonate with busy Mothers, and cause quite a giggle!
The ideal gift for any hard working Mum who needs some tongue in cheek advice, perfect reading to settle down to after the children are in bed, and you've poured a large glass of wine!
- Hardcover: 56 pages
- Publisher: Michael Joseph (11 Feb. 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0718184211
- ISBN-13: 978-0718184216
- Product Dimensions: 11.8 x 1 x 17.7 cm
Funny and good value for money.
Only glanced quickly as I wrapped it as a Christmas gift but confident it will make the recipient laugh.
present so dont know
i bought this for mothers day
Ideal for new Mum grandaughter