The Ladybird Book of THE MID LIFE CRISIS - Books for Grown-Ups Series
- Taken from the new Ladybird Books for Grown-Ups series.
- A tongue in cheek (and often naughty) guide for handling a mid-life crisis.
- "After his divorce, Nick sold his sensible car and brought a coupé."
Price in GBP
- We currently have 8 in stock.
Price guide in other currencies
See all our
See all ourBooks
The Ladybird Book of THE MID LIFE CRISIS
This witty yet occasionally naughty book is the latest in the series of Ladybird books which have been specially planned to help grown-ups tackle modern problems in the world around them. The children's favourites have been redesigned, with nursery rhymes and motor cars being replaced with something much more pressing in today's society... a mid-life crisis!
The Book Of The Midlife Crisis features original images from the Ladybird archives alongside witty new text that's sure to make you giggle.The perfect gift for anyone who needs some tongue in cheek advice.
- Hardcover: 56 pages
- Publisher: Michael Joseph (29 Oct. 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0718183533
- ISBN-13: 978-0718183530
- Product Dimensions: 11.8 x 1 x 17.8 cm
weel read fun
Brilliantly funny - brought a smile to my sister in law and husband.
Good vintage book
Joke for middle aged son !!