The Ladybird Book of the HUSBAND - Books for Grown-Ups Series
- Taken from the new Books for Grown-Ups series.
- A tongue in cheek guide for any hard working husband.
- "The Husband finds some things very difficult. Being wrong is one of these things."
Price in GBP
More than 10 in stock.
Price guide in other currencies
See all our
See all ourBooks
The Ladybird Book of the Husband - Books for Grown-Ups series.
This charming book is the latest in the series of Ladybird books which have been specially planned to help grown-ups tackle modern problems in the world around them. The children's favourites have been redesigned, with nursery rhymes and motor cars being replaced with hilarious commentary on the life of a hard working husband.
This lighthearted guide features original images from the Ladybird archive alongside witty new text that's sure to make you giggle!
The ideal gift for any hard working husband who needs some tongue in cheek advice, perfect reading to grab a beer and put your feet up to.
- Hardcover: 56 pages
- Publisher: Michael Joseph (29 Oct. 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0718183568
- ISBN-13: 978-0718183561
- Product Dimensions: 16.3 x 1 x 17.6 cm