The Ladybird Book Of The DAD - Books for Grown-Ups Series
- The newest addition to the Books for grown-Ups Series.
- Perfect reading to enjoy when relaxed with a beer!
- "Dads communicate with their families using a distinctive noise called 'tutting'."
Price in GBP
- More than 10 in stock.
Price guide in other currencies
See all our
See all ourBooks
The Ladybird Book Of The DAD - "How it Works" - Books for Grown-Ups Series.
This charming book is the very latest in the series of Ladybird books, which have been specially written to help grown ups tackle the modern problems we face in the world today. The children's favourites have been redesigned with arts and crafts and trains being replaced with hilarious commentary on the life of our hard working Dads.
This light-hearted guide features original images from the Ladybird archive alongside witty new text that's sure to resonate with any hard working Dad, and cause quite a giggle!
The ideal gift for any busy Dad who needs some tongue in cheek advice, perfect reading to settle down to after the children are in bed, and you've relaxed with a beer!
- Hardcover: 56 pages
- Publisher: Michael Joseph (19 May 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0718184262
- ISBN-13: 978-0718184261
- Product Dimensions: 15 x 2.2 x 21 cm