The Ladybird Book of DATING - Books for Grown-Ups Series
- Taken from the new Books for Grown-Ups series.
- A tongue in cheek guide for any lonely heart.
- "He has prepared by doing up most of the buttons on his shirt, and tidying his fringe with spit."
Price in GBP
- We currently have 4 in stock.
Price guide in other currencies
See all our
See all ourBooks
The Ladybird Book of DATING - Books for Grown-Ups series.
This charming book is the latest in the series of Ladybird books which have been specially planned to help grown-ups tackle modern problems in the world around them. The children's favourites have been redesigned, with nursery rhymes and motor cars being replaced with hilarious commentary on the minefield that is dating.
This lighthearted guide features original images from the Ladybird archive alongside witty new text that's sure to make you giggle!
The ideal gift for anyone looking for some tongue in cheek advice to help them on their hunt for their perfect match.
- Hardcover: 56 pages
- Publisher: Michael Joseph (29 Oct. 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0718183576
- ISBN-13: 978-0718183578
- Product Dimensions: 16.3 x 1 x 17.6 cm