The Kia Oval Cricket Ground Tour for 2
Take a tour of the world-famous Kia Oval, home to Surrey Cricket Club since 1845 and one of England’s test match homes since 1880. Take a fellow sport’s fan behind the scenes for a 90 minute guided tour of this brilliant sporting venue that has, amongst other things, staged England’s first international football match, FA Cup Final and international rugby match.
Take pitch side photos and follow in the footsteps of your cricketing heroes by taking your place in the players changing rooms. The traditional venue of the final test match of the English season, you can browse the Club Museum and explore decades of history. Enter the Committee room where Club Presidents past and present have entertained legendary guests and watched the action. Take a seat in the commentary box and see if you can talk the talk better than the likes of legends like Vaughan and Aggers!
Followed up with tea or coffee in the Members Pavilion overlooking the pitch, this is a great sport-centric day out to share.
- 90 minute tour of the Oval for two adults
- Head down to the pitch and Find out how the ground team produce an international wicket and keep the grass so green
- From our traditional sweaters to cricket bats, learn how our equipment is made
- Take your place in the commentary box
- Follow in the footsteps of the greats with access to the changing rooms
- Enjoy entry to the Club Museum and committee room
- Skyline view of London from the roof terrace
- Tea or coffee overlooking the pitch
- Experience voucher gift pack, including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
- Minimum age: 16 (under 18s must be accompanied by a full paying adult)
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- Please allow 90 minutes for the tour with additional time for tea in the Members Pavilion.
- Your voucher is valid for 12 months from the issue date.
- Full details available within experience voucher gift pack