The Bear Grylls Adventure - Basecamp plus High Ropes for Two
Get ready to take on one of the Earth's Greatest Challenges with The Bear Grylls Adventure – Basecamp plus High Ropes for Two.
Prepare to be challenged, pushed and inspired as you take on four hair-raising challenges at Bear’s Adventure Basecamp. Designed to test your mental grit, agility, problem solving skills and precision under pressure, you’ll have to use all your smarts as you escape the room, survive the maze, tackle the assault course and try your hand at archery.
Once you've cracked this, you'll be ready for the next stage of your adventure as you take on Europe’s most extreme free-roam high ropes. Inspired by the famous military Tarzan course, there are 36 challenges over five storeys – just make sure you don’t look down! Zip sliding from a helicopter, you’ll need strength and balance to navigate rolling beams, scale ladder bridges and cross snake steps more than 20 metres above the ground. An action-packed 2 hours 30 minutes that will challenge even the toughest of adventurers, the Bear Grylls Adventure will leave you buzzing long after it’s finished.
- The Bear Grylls Adventure: Base Camp and High Ropes
- Take on Base Camp with a team of experts pushing you to your limits
- Assault course, survival maze, Break out (escape Room) and archery
- Photos of every Basecamp challenge captured by expert camera crew and emailed to you free of charge
- BearTag wearable tech to track your success and show your itinerary
- Experience Europe’s highest free-roam ropes
- Zip slide from a helicopter before navigating the course 20m above the ground
- Experience voucher gift pack
- Cancellation indemnity
- Minimum age: 11 (under 18s will need permission from a parent/guardian to complete pre-visit documents (online) Those under 16 will need to be accompanied by a guardian over 18 on the day (either as a spectator or participant) 16 and 17 year olds can visit unaccompanied)
- Minimum height: 4ft 3in (1.3m)
- Maximum height: 6ft 8in (2.03m)
- Maximum weight: 20st (130kg)
- The experience is not suitable for pregnant women
- You must have a reasonable level of fitness
- Please allow 2 hours 30 minutes for the full experience.
- Your voucher is valid for 6 months from the issue date.
- West Midlands - Birmingham