The Bear Grylls Adventure - Basecamp plus Climb for Two
Get ready to take on one of the world’s greatest adventure challenges with The Bear Grylls Adventure – Basecamp plus Climb for Two. You’ll be harnessed up for an experience that sees you taking on climbs inspired by some of the world’s most difficult peaks. There’ll be different terrains, routes and levels all designed to test any level of skill.
Before that though, prepare to be challenged, pushed and inspired as the two of you face four hair-raising challenges at Bear’s Adventure Basecamp. Designed to test your mental grit, agility, problem solving skills and precision under pressure, you’ll have to use all your smarts as you escape the room, survive the maze, tackle the assault course and try your hand at archery.
Then steel yourselves to conquer the summits in a hair-raising climbing challenge. Different terrains, routes and levels mean that any level of skill will be tested. Inspired by some of the world’s most difficult peaks, you’ll be traversing across formations reminiscent of France’s Fontainebleau and Yosemite’s El Capitan. It’ll take all your energy, agility and determination, but rest assured you’ll be left buzzing long after the day is over.
- The Bear Grylls Adventure: Base Camp and Climb for Two
- Take on Base Camp with a team of experts pushing you to your limits
- Assault course, survival maze, Break out (escape Room) and archery
- Photos of every Basecamp challenge captured by expert camera crew and emailed to you free of charge
- BearTag wearable tech to track your success and show your itinerary
- Experience a hair-raising 1 hour climbing session
- Harness, helmet and all equipment provided
- Experience voucher gift pack
- Cancellation indemnity
- Minimum age: 11 (under 18s will need permission from a parent/guardian to complete pre-visit documents (online) Those under 16 will need to be accompanied by a guardian over 18 on the day (either as a spectator or participant) 16 and 17 year olds can visit unaccompanied)
- Maximum weight: 21st 7lb (136kg)
- The experience is not suitable for pregnant women
- You must have a reasonable level of fitness
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- West Midlands - Birmingham