Taste Ten Craft Beers for 2 at London Beer Lab
Grab a fellow beer-lover and head down to the London Beer Lab in Brixton for a unique craft beer tasting. Tucked beneath a railway arch and just a few steps from Brixton Tube Station, the London Beer Lab is the perfect place to spend a Friday evening learning about the nation’s favourite drink.
With a passion for local brewing, the experienced staff at London Beer Lab have curated a menu of ten diverse beers for you to enjoy. Beers will have been produced by London Beer Lab or other local craft breweries. An informative member of the team will be at hand to talk you through the tasting, so you’ll get the full lowdown on each top-quality tipple.
- Sample a broad range of beer styles brewed locally or on site
- Beer tuition by one of London Beer Lab’s experienced staff
- Enjoy 10% off any beer you wish to purchase for takeaway
- Experience voucher gift pack, including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
- Minimum age: 18
- Tasting takes place on the first floor without lift access
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- Tastings are available on most Fridays and must be pre-booked.
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available. All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes to 2 hours for the full experience. Please ensure you arrive promptly - arriving late may lead to missing some of the beers already tasted.