Sweary Scratch Map of the World
It’s all well and good knowing how to ask where the bathroom is in French, but every language learner knows you haven’t made it till you know how to swear – and that's where the Sweary Scratch Map of the World comes in. Take your swearing to the next level by taking it... well, global. With this excellent scratch map, you’ll be able to learn profanities from around the planet and impress your international friends the next time you see them.
The perfect birthday gift for the person who loves travelling, foreign languages, or plain bad language, this ace present will give you greater insight into just how foul-mouthed the human race really is. With more than 200 languages and dialects to discover this is the gift that keeps on giving and you’ll have hours of fun learning all the things you shouldn’t say.
Not suitable for under 16s.
- Size: W82.5cm x H59.4cm approx
- Scratchable top layer, record where you've been and reveal some profanity!
- Parental advisory explicit content
- Unique travel document, easier to complete than a travel journal
- Not suitable for under 16s