Spa Retreat & Afternoon Tea for 2
Enjoy an afternoon of pure relaxation and indulgence with a Spa Retreat and Afternoon Tea for Two at a choice of four locations. Whether you want to relax and unwind in a contemporary environment or enjoy the views of the countryside, there will be something for you.
Whichever location you choose you will enjoy a delicious display of finger sandwiches, homemade cakes and fresh scones with jam and clotted cream. The fillings and flavours may differ per location, as will the spa facilities but you are bound to enjoy the sauna and steam room where ever you choose. Soak up the atmosphere at one of these gorgeous hotels with this experience designed to help you relax and treat yourself to a much deserved afternoon away from it all.
Barnsdale Hall Hotel - Leicestershire - You will be spoilt to a Barnsdale High Tea to include finger sandwiches, scones, clotted cream, raspberry jam and home made cakes all served with freshly brewed tea. You may also use the leisure facilities to include a fully equipped gym and swimming pool. Please note - This hotel has leisure facilities and the pool closes daily for 1 hour for swimming lessons - please ask for details of timings when booking. Treatments can be booked however the facilities are that of a leisure club and are subject to availability. Robes and slippers are not provided.
The Cornwall Hotel Spa and Estate - Cornwall - A stunning 4* hotel and spa set in 43 acres of glorious Victorian parkland within a short distance of many of the most popular beaches and attractions in Cornwall. Your experience will include a delicious afternoon tea to include sandwiches, cakes, scones and a pot of tea. Make use of the stunning spa facilities including an infinity pool, sauna and aroma steam-room, drench showers and a state of the art fitness suite.
The Holiday Inn, Reading - Berkshire - The experience takes place in Holiday Inn Wokingham near Reading M4 Jct10 which received the best ever score after an AA inspection, making it the highest rated 4 Silver Star Hotel in its area in 2017. Relax and unwind in the Esprit Spa & Wellness with its 19m indoor swimming pool, sauna and steam room with essence dosing. Take advantage of the extensive gym which is complete with the latest Life Fitness equipment. Your 2AA Rosette afternoon tea includes finger sandwiches, scones, cakes, tea or coffee.
Shrigley Hall - Cheshire - The experience offers a chance to relax, pamper and rejuvenate… a place to slow down, unwind and find some calm away from the fast pace of every-day life – the health club is perfect for when you need serious rest and relaxation! Make full use of the leisure facilities, before tucking into a delicious afternoon tea in the hotel’s Oakridge Restaurant.
Order by 19th December for Christmas delivery.
- Choice of 4 UK venues
- Afternoon tea for 2
- Use of the venue’s spa or leisure facilities
- Experience voucher gift pack, including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
- Berkshire - Wokingham near Reading
- Cheshire - Macclesfield
- Cornwall - St Austell
- Leicestershire - Rutland
- Minimum age: 18
- Participants should be of reasonable health and fitness to enjoy all of the facilities on offer.
- Some locations might require you to complete a health questionnaire prior to using the facilities.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location
- Full details available within experience voucher gift pack
- Barnsdale Hall Hotel - Leicestershire - Monday to Friday excluding school and public bank holidays. Please note: This hotel has leisure facilities and the pool closes daily for 1 hour for swimming lessons as well as closures for cleaning 13.00 to 14.00 on Mondays and Thursdays.
- The Cornwall Hotel Spa & Estate - Cornwall - Use of the Spa facilities for up to 4 hours Monday to Friday excluding August bank holiday Monday(pre-booking is highly recommended) Robes, towels and slippers can be hired for £5.00.
- Holiday Inn Reading - Monday to Thursday only.
- Shrigley Hall - Macclesfield - Use of the leisure facilities for 2 hours seven days a week throughout the year. Important Information: The hotel and spa areas are currently undergoing extensive refurbishment. The main hotels areas should be completed by October 2019, whilst the spa is due to be completed by May 2020.