Original Veggie Bed
Create a vegetable bed in your garden the easy way with the original Veggie Bed. Forget the digging, the turning over, just use these easy to assemble beds to create the perfect shape and size bed for your garden or allotment and fill with compost.
This super-strong, steel raised bed can be set up in any one of six shapes. The chic modular planter provides a modern and stylish take on galvanized trough planters. Made from extremely durable Zincalume® steel with Colorbond coating so it lasts up to four times longer than regular galvanised steel. Choose the shape that suits your needs: as a long, narrow bed, as a traditional square bed, or one of two rectangular shapes. At 40cm high, it’s suitable for all types of vegetables, herbs and flowers and minimises bending and stooping when you’re planting or weeding.
Flat packed for home assembly, the no-tools-assembly kit includes hardware plus plastic protective edging for the top edge.
Available in a choice of 2 attractive colours: Paperbark or Sage Green.
- Easy to assemble
- Easy to move
- 6 convenient shapes
- Great working height 400mm (bed height may vary +/-10mm)
- Oblong 1.6m x 0.6m requires 375 litres of compost
- Small Rectangular0.9m x 0.6m requires 225 litres of compost
- Small Square 0.6m x 0.6m requires 100 litres of compost
- Rectangular 1.3m x 0.6m requires 250 litres of compost
- Large Square 0.9m x 0.9m requires 250 litres of compost
- Large Rectangular 1.3m x 0.9m requires 400 litres of compost