Mouse Family Felting Kit
A simple kit which includes everything you need to make a felt Mouse Family: 2 grown up mice and 2 little ones, each with an item of clothing.
Only the best, softest, easiest to use wool-mix felt is used (45% wool, 55% viscose) in distinctive shades that are often hard to find elsewhere, like the realistic greys and browns used here to bring these mice to life.
This kit will appeal to crafters of all abilities, including those just starting out, and anyone looking for an imaginative gift.
You could double the happiness by making the Mouse Family yourself and giving them as a present in our signature reusable box decorated as a snug little mouse house.
Boxes are printed with beautiful folk art designs and are recyclable and fully compostable.
Pick up some scissors and get started!
The Set Includes:
- Extra clear instructions, full-scale templates and stitch guide
- Individually wrapped embroidery needle
- 8 lengths of coordinating DMC embroidery thread
- 6 pieces of wool mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose)
- 15 g of bouncy toy filling
- 40 cm of satin ribbon
- The big mice are approx 11 cm tall and the small ones 7 cm.
- Suitable from age 10, with some supervision and support. Contains a needle.
- This kit is made in Britain (except the lavender) using recycled and recyclable materials where possible.