Monster Growing Greeting Card
Who wants a boring greeting card to say happy birthday? Not us, that's for sure. That's why we love these monstrously cool growing greeting cards - a greetings card that sprouts edible plants.
Receiving a card has never been so much fun and because these mini vegetables can be grown at anytime of the year, these are the perfect cards to be given on any occasion. Watch as your monster grows into a hulking microgreen beast ready to be eaten and delight in the tasty, nutritious snackable treat that he provides.
Each card contains a pack of easy to grow microgreen seeds, a hemp sowing mat and legs, tentacles and antennas so that you can personalise your monster. A great alternative to traditional cards that kids will love and also encourages them to get closer to nature and grow their own food.
How it works:
- Cut out the pieces and build your monster to give it a unique look.
- Sow the seeds, water and watch your monster grow.
- Keep watering and after 7-10 days your monster will be ready to eat.
Choose from 3 monster designs:Red monster: contains a pack of clover seeds - a mild, refreshing flavour that packs in a big hit of nutrition.Yellow monster: Contains a pack of rocket seeds - a healthy microgreen with a peppery flavour.Green monster: contains a pack of Red mizuna seeds - tastes almost like wasabi and perfect for ading spice to any recipe.
- Size (Width, Height, Depth):
W16, H21.5, D0.5 cms approx
- Yellow Monster Contains Rocket Seeds
- Red Love Monster Contains Clover Seeds
- Green Monster Contains Red Mizuna Seeds