Linen Lavender Bee Embroidery Bags Kit
This gorgeous kit includes everything you need to make four charming and deliciously fragrant Embroidered Lavender Bags. They can be used in drawers and wardrobes or anywhere you would like the soothing and evocative scent to linger.
All the instructions and templates for the delicate embroidery and appliqué detail are provided.
Lavender is well known for its beneficial properties and ours comes from a cooperative in Provence in France where the warm sunshine grows exceptionally fragrant buds with a long lasting scent.
These kits can be monogrammed very effectively and therefore also make very personal and thoughtful presents.
Pick up some scissors and get started!
The Set Includes:
- Extra clear instructions, full-scale templates and stitch guide
- Individually wrapped embroidery needle
- 12 strands of coordinating DMC embroidery thread
- 1 50 x 25cm piece of natural flax linen in light beige
- 3 pieces of wool mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose) in yellow, black and white
- 50g of dried lavender buds
- 15g toy Filling