Land Rover - The Story of the Car that Conquered the World - Ben Fogle
- A car as quintessentially British as fish and chips!
- Follow Ben Fogle's journey to understand the nation's love affair.
- From police cars to hearses and even coffee shops!
- A lover of all things Land Rover? Take a look at our Exclusive Land Rover Washbag
Price in GBP
- We currently have 7 in stock.
Price guide in other currencies
See all our
See all ourBooks
Land Rover - The Story Of The Car That Conquered The World - Ben Fogle
As quintessentially British as a plate of fish and chips or a British Bulldog, the boxy, utilitarian Land Rover Defender has become an iconic part of what it is to be British.
Ben Fogle's journey to understand the nation's love affair with the Land Rover is documented in the fabulous book for lovers of all things rugged. Travelling the length and breadth of the country to spend time with fellow enthusiasts this book meets everyone from Colonel Blashford-Snell, who crossed the jungles of the Darien Gap to the members of Belfast Police Service who patrol the streets in the beloved Landy.
There's those who have converted their Defenders into everything from hearses and coffee shops to works of art and even fire trucks! 67 years and 2 million vehicles later this book is a fitting tribute to the most British institution which has conquered the world.
- Hardcover: 336 pages
- Publisher: William Collins (6 Oct. 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 000819422X
- ISBN-13: 978-0008194222
- Product Dimensions: 24.1 x 3.5 x 16.5 cm