Kitchen Hacks The Book - Uncommon Solutions!
- 30 unusual foodie tips and tricks.
- So clever, you will wish you had known sooner!
- The best thing to happen to your kitchen since sliced bread!
Price in GBP
- We currently have 7 in stock.
Price guide in other currencies
See all our
See all ourBooks
Kitchen Hacks The Book - Uncommon Solutions to Common Problems
There's one extremely clever hack in this excellent little book... it's the perfect present for absolutely anyone and everyone!
Perfect for those people who you just don't know what to buy, this surprisingly beautiful yet easy to digest book is chock full of intelligent ideas that are so simple you wish you thought of them sooner!
Kitchen Hacks The Book is stuffed with uncommon solutions to common problems, who would have thought to neatly hull a strawberry with a straw, or use a shower cap to keep food fresh, this clever little read is the best thing to happen to your kitchen since sliced bread!
- Hardcover: 64 pages
- Publisher: Portico (13 Oct. 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1911042483
- ISBN-13: 978-1911042488
- Product Dimensions: 19.1 x 1.3 x 15.3 cm