Jack the Ripper Walking Tour for 2
Follow the trail of the world’s most infamous serial killer, with this expert guided Jack The Ripper Walking Tour For 2.
You’ll travel down dark cobblestone alleyways and through 18th century back-streets as you visit churches and pubs that both Jack the Ripper and his victims frequented. On the way you’ll learn all about the victims’ stories, as well as the deprivation and social turbulence that allowed the Ripper to attack with abandon and escape justice, from your expert ‘Ripperologist’ tour guide.
You’ll visit the crime scenes, where you’ll hear about the murders themselves and even see original crime scene and mortuary photographs. This isn’t a walk for the squeamish or the easily spooked - but if you want an insight into who the Ripper might have been, this is your chance.
Order by 19th December for Christmas delivery.
- A 2 hour tour for two following the trail of the infamous Jack the Ripper
- Expertly led by a ‘Ripperologist’ tour guide through London’s East End and the Ripper’s haunts
- Learn all about the times and circumstances in which the crimes occurred
- See ancient churches and Victorian and Georgian pubs, cobbled alleys, gas lamp-lit streets and more
- Experience voucher gift pack, including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
- Minimum age: 14 (under 16s must be accompanied and supervised by a paying adult)
- The tour is suitable for assisted wheelchair users
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- The tour is available on selected Wednesdays, Fridays and Saturdays at 19.00,and Sundays at 18.00
- Please allow 2 hours 30 minutes for the full experience
- Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the issue date
- Full details available within experience voucher gift pack