Ifly Indoor Skydiving For 2
Have you ever wanted to try skydiving but don’t think you quite have the nerve to willingly throw yourself out of a plane? The good news is you don’t have to. Grab a friend and enjoy the thrill and sensation of sky diving with this fantastic introductory experience… indoors.
Imagine a wind tunnel, turned upright, so that the air travels upwards. Now imagine yourself caught in that powerful updraft. This concept is used by the sky diving community to practice their freefall technique before they take to the skies. Now you can try it at any one of three locations across the UK. You’ll feel the thrill of being suspended in mid air by a 120mph air stream. This introduction offers each participant two flights, that’s the same freefall time as three tandem skydives, but in a completely safe indoor environment.
- Safety briefing and instruction including body flying techniques
- Gear hire
- Two flights (equivalent to three real skydives) per person
- Flight certificate
- Experience voucher gift pack, including personalised voucher and message card
- Cancellation indemnity
- Buckinghamshire - Milton Keynes
- Manchester- Trafford Quays
- Hampshire- Basingstoke
- Minimum age: 3 (under 18s need parental consent)
- Maximum weight: 18 stone (114kgs)
- The experience is not suitable for pregnant women
- Participants with a disability should contact the centre directly at least two weeks prior to their flight date to ensure that you can be appropriately accommodated.
- Participants should be in good general health. Participants will be unable to fly if they are under three years of age, are pregnant, have previously suffered from a dislocated shoulder, are wearing a hard plaster cast or are under the influence of alcohol or non-prescribed drugs. If you have a history of heart, back or neck complaints, or any general concerns, it is best to check before booking.
- The venues have disabled access, lifts and toilets.
- Spectators are welcome.
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary according to location.
- Please allow approximately 1 hour 45 minutes for your visit.
- Your voucher is valid for 9 months from the issue date.
- This experience is available any time seven days a week throughout the year. Excluded dates including Christmas Day apply.
- Flights booked for slots between 12.00 and 18.00 on Weekends and School Holidays are subject to a £25 per person supplementary charge to iFLY at point of booking.
- Full details available within experience voucher gift pack.