Escape the Wild West Game for 2 with Escape Hunt
If you’re a fan of solving clues and mind-bending puzzles, this is the experience day for you. Grab a friend and enjoy 60 minutes of excitement and thrills with this Escape the Wild West Game for 2.
Step into the tiny town of East Victoria where the bloodthirsty Bill French Gang are on the way to claim your gold and kill everyone in town for good measure. Your only hope of getting away is a rusty old locomotive that hasn’t worked in years! The clock is ticking, and you have one hour to get the locomotive working again. Work together to solve clues and fiendishly clever puzzles to escape the room before your time is up.
Test your survival instincts in this thrilling fully western themed escape room – a fantastic experience you’ll never forget.
- Escape the Wild West game for 2 people
- 60 minute, fully immersive experience
- Welcome briefing
- Uncover clues and solve mind-bending puzzles to escape the room
- 5* reviews and excellent customer service
- Experience gift pack
- Cancellation indemnity
- Berkshire - Reading
- Scotland - Edinburgh
- Greater Manchester - Manchester
- Merseyside - Liverpool
- Oxfordshire - Oxford
- Minimum age: 10 (under 16s must be accompanied by a participating adult over 18)
- If the Escape Hunt staff believe any of the participants to be intoxicated or are behaving in an aggressive, abusive or threatening way towards either Escape Hunt staff or any other customers they reserve the right to cancel your booking with no refund
- The experience content, equipment used and restrictions may vary
- The experience is available seven days a week. Exclusions including Saturdays 11.00 to 17.00 will apply.
- We recommend you book at least four weeks in advance to ensure that dates are available.
- All bookings are subject to availability.
- Please allow 1 hour 30 minutes for the full experience.