Orderline

Mon-Sun 8am - 10pm

Birthday Gift Ideas Unusual Presents - The Present Finder

Basket

0Items:

£0.00Total:

Einstein House Riddle Puzzle

Place your mouse over this image

See all our

See all our

Einstein House Riddle Puzzle

  • Take on the main man himself and see if you can solve Einstein’s riddle

  • Classic, wooden design looks and feels fantastic

  • Ideal present for any smarty-pants in your life.

Product Code
9407
Price in GBP
£20.99
  • More than 10 in stock.
    Price guide in other currencies
    €22.94
    • Description
    • Delivery
    • Reviews
    • Why Us

    Einstein House Riddle Puzzle

    We all know someone who thinks they're a certified genius – now you can find out whether they are with the Einstein House Riddle. Thought to have been written by Einstein himself, this complex puzzle will push you to your intellectual limits. Though the challenge has been around for a long, long time, it's said that only 2% of those who attempt it succeed (to the remaining 98% - let us know when you get it!).

    An excellent gift for birthdays, at Christmas, or for an intellectual Valentine’s Day date, the set is composed of several wooden blocks that can be arranged into five different houses. The challengers have 15 clues to help them sort the blocks into the right order. Sounds easy but trust us – it’s definitely not!

    Whether you’re looking for a quirky, little gift for a parent, partner, sibling, or child, the Einstein House Riddle is a cracking choice.

    Product details:

    • Ages 8+
    • 15 Clues
    • Boxed L29.5cm x W14.7 cm x D3cm

    Free UK Delivery on Orders Over £50

    Standard UK Delivery 1-2 Working Days £4.99
    Next Day Delivery Order before 2.30pm £7.99

    Order before 1pm on a working day and your order will be despatched with 24 hours of ordering.

    Next Day deliveries are available Monday to Friday (7am to 8pm) excluding Bank Holidays. Order before 1pm for next day delivery.

    For more information about our delivery service please click here.

    Sorry there are currently no reviews for this product.
    Read all our Customer Service reviews (Click Here)

    Why us?

    Here at The Present Finder we take great pride in selling unusual, high quality presents and providing an easy and enjoyable shopping experience.

    All our products are hand-picked by a team of gifting experts with over 30 years experience in sourcing and selecting fantastic presents. 

    All our gifts are packaged with the utmost care and attention by our warehouse team.  

    Exceptional Customer Service

    We aim to source the most unusual presents backed by exceptional levels of customer service and our mission is not complete until the gifts you have chosen delight the lucky recipients. 

    If for any reason, you are not delighted with your purchase we will refund your money in full or exchange your goods with no questions asked.

    We are incredibly proud of our 98% Customer Satisfaction Score from over 17,000 reviews and counting!

    • Frequently Bought Together
      • Einstein House Riddle Puzzle+Sherlock Holmes The Case of the Smoking Pipe+Sherlock Holmes The Challenge Trilogy
      • Einstein House Riddle Puzzle£20.99
      • Sherlock Holmes The Case of the Smoking Pipe£10.99
      • Sherlock Holmes The Challenge Trilogy£10.99
      • Total Price: £42.97

    Payment

    EST. 2000
    Copyright © 2019 The Present Finder, All rights reserved. Woodview Road, Paignton, Devon, TQ4 7NG, United Kingdom