Dog Friendly Breaks in Britain - A Sawday's Guide
- An invaluable guide to dog friendly establishments.
- All you need to know to ensure a comfortable night away.
- Guarantee big smiles and wagging tails.
Price in GBP
We currently have 8 in stock.
Price guide in other currencies
See all our
See all ourBooks
Dog Friendly Breaks in Britain - An Alastair Sawday's Guide
Don't send those puppy dog eyes and wagging tail away! This brilliant collection of special hotels, inns, self catering properties and even pubs will treat your pooch like a king.
Perfect for those who hate to leave man's best friend at home when they need a little break, the Dog Friendly Breaks in Britain guide guarantees service (and a dog biscuit) with a smile! This invaluable handbook highlights value for money, cuisine, dog treats and walk routes alongside everything else you need to know for a comfortable night away from home with your pet.
With an easy to use page layout and complete up to date information you can guarantee big smiles and wagging tails for all!
- Paperback: 272 pages
- Publisher: Alastair Sawday Publishing; 3rd edition (1 Feb. 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1906136726
- ISBN-13: 978-1906136727
- Product Dimensions: 22.1 x 0.3 x 13.1 cm