Baby Penguins Family Felting Kit
Get stuck into your next crafting project with this Baby Penguins Family Felting Kit. Everything you need to make three felt Baby Penguins is included in the box.
Baby Penguins tend to have grey fluffy down feathers on their body with a darker head and a white face. As they mature, their back and head become darker and eventually black, but their tummy becomes white. Have fun choosing which shades of naturalistic greys, black and white to use on your three penguins.
This kit contains the best, softest, easiest to use wool-mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose) in distinctive shades that are often difficult to find elsewhere.
Appealing to crafters of all abilities, this Baby Penguins Felting Kit makes an imaginative gift.
Once complete, you will have created a delightful family of felt penguins that you can display proudly as a beautiful decoration or perhaps a thoughtful gift for a loved one.
The Set Includes:
- Extra clear instructions, full-scale templates and stitch guide
- Individually wrapped embroidery needle
- DMC embroidery cotton
- 4 pieces of wool mix felt (45% wool, 55% viscose)
- 15 g of bouncy toy filling
- 60 cm of red polka dot ribbon
- The finished penguins are approx 9 cm tall.
- Suitable from age 12, with some supervision and support. Contains a needle.
- The kit is made in Britain using recycled and recyclabe materials where possible.