Aerial Photo 255 Piece Jigsaw
The Aerial Photo 255 Piece Jigsaw is definitely a unique puzzle that will not only test your 'jigsaw' skills but your local geographical knowledge as well. To help you get started, the centrepiece is shaped like a house!
This Aerial Photo 255 Piece Jigsaw is centred on your postcode or a place of your choice and gives you a spectacular bird's eye view (5,500 feet up!) of your surrounding community. For that added personal touch, there is an area on the box lid for you to write a description, title or message.
The Aerial Photo 255 Piece Jigsaw covers an area 0.61 miles north to south and 0.81 mile east to west of the centre point. Simply give us the FULL ADDRESS and postcode of the property you would like the puzzle to be centred on in the appropriate box above.
Aerial Photos are available for most postcodes in England and Wales. (Not available in Scotland)
- Please ensure that you put the FULL address of the property into the box above.
- The images used may be up to five years old as they are are sourced via specialist aircraft. As a result, the puzzle may not be 100% accurate to the current geography and architecture in your area. If your house is very rural surrounded by lots of fields and very few buildings, the bird's eye view puzzle will look identical to your surroundings!
- Enclosed in the pack is a guide image designed to help you piece together the puzzle and is not representative of the scale of the finished jigsaw. The scale of the actual jigsaw is approximately twice as large as the guide image.
- The majority of the aerial photographs used have been taken from 2003 onwards.
- This product cannot be ordered for next day delivery.
- THIS PRODUCT IS NON REFUNDABLE UNLESS IT IS DAMAGED OR FAULTY.
- Puzzle Assembled Size:
36cm x 27cm (14' x 11') approx.
- Image Scale: