Dear Grandad Book - From You to Me Journal
A Journal of a Lifetime for a Grandfather to record his life story for you.
Price in GBP
More than 10 in stock.
Why not include these in your basket as well?...
Dear Grandad Book - From You to Me - A Journal of a Lifetime!
Have you ever wondered what your grandfather was like when he was a child?
Dear Grandad contains around 60 inspiring questions carefully designed to help your grandfather reflect on and record his own life and experiences . . . his precious answers will give you a story to treasure and pass down the generations. Invite him to complete this award winning hard-backed journal to record all those fascinating little bits of information and stories you've always wanted to know.
Dear Grandad Book allows memories, experiences and anecdotes to all be captured in this gift with a twist as, once completed, you get it back! Here are some examples of the inspiring questions taken from the Life Journal for Grandads:
- What are your earliest memories?
- Please detail what you know of our family tree ...?
- What do you remember about the place/s you lived when you were a child?
- What sort of pets did you have when you were young and what were their names?
- What did you want to do when you grew up?
- What chores had to be done when you were young that aren't needed to be done today?
- What age were you when you started work?
- Tell me about the jobs you have had ...?
- Tell me about a special piece of music that you and my grandmother had 'just for you' ...?
- Tell me what my mum / dad was like when they were younger ...?
- How did you feel when you were told you were going to be a grandparent?
- Can you see any characteristics in me that come from other people in our family?
- Tell me about the friends you have had in your life ...?
- Describe the greatest change that you have seen in your lifetime so
The Dear Grandad Book - From You to Me Journal is hard-backed and case bound with a ribbon book-mark. Size: 143mm x 206mm x 15mm with 128 pages made from FSC certified paper from well managed forests.
"I bought this for my dad from his 9 year old Granddaughter. It is such a special present it bought a tear to my dads eyes He has made a promise to spend time answering all the questions and my daughter has promised to treasure it forever. Would reccomend this present to anyone. "
Recent Customer Testimonial
Free UK Delivery on Order over £100
Available to UK mainland postcodes and order up to 2kg (4.4lbs) to Northern Highlands & Islands postcodes, Northern Ireland, Isle of Wight, Isle of Man, Isles of Scilly and Channel Islands. (Exc. Next Working Day and certain postcodes).
Standard UK Delivery up to 3 working days - from £4.95^
Economy UK Delivery within 5-7 working days - from £2.95^
Next Working Day Delivery (Order by 2.30pm) - from £8.95*^
* This service offers a one hour delivery window with updates via Email and Text Message.
* Certain postcode restrictions apply.
^ Delivery cost is calculated using the order weight.
For Direct Despatch Items please see the Lead Time above.
More information is available, about Delivery and International Shipping please CLICK HERE
Service rating : Some excellent quirky but useful gifts.
Product : Exactly as described.
Excellent service thanks
Excellent choice of products - something for everyone!
Very good service! :)
Service rating : Good service, speedy delivery
Product : Really liked the idea of the book as a keepsake for my son once its been completed by my dad. Only disappointment was I could've got it a little cheaper on other websites!
Service rating : Some excellent and very different gifts to be had.
Product : Granda was really chuffed with this book. The book is a hardback book with lots of space for Granda to fill in the answers to the questions. There is a suggestion to glue things in scrapbook style too. Everyone else re...
Interesting and different presents at reasonable prices
Perfect in every way.
Excellent unique gifts love it!
Good selection of gift ideas